Want to find out how I help smaller businesses like yours by helping them stand out and generate new business?
Clients: who APS have worked with – past and present
Admin and More, Islip – social media advertising (LinkedIn)
Cambridgeshire Wellness Clinic, Peterborough – marketing strategy
Career Inspiration Ltd., Wellingborough – marketing strategy
Champion Information Services (IT & cyber security), Northampton – marketing strategy/plan, radio advertising, social media advertising, direct mail and promotional items
East Midlands HR, Ecton – marketing strategy/plan, social media advertising and direct mail
JPAD UK (Photography), Long Buckby – marketing strategy
Rhoda Thomas Bookkeeping, Daventry – marketing strategy/plan, digital advertising (Law Society) and social media advertising
TEC Fire and Security, Marston Mortaine (Beds) – marketing strategy/plan, CRM, training videos, social media, direct mail and promotional items (see case study)
Wallis Payroll, Wellingborough – marketing strategy
Watch My Chops Dog Training – marketing strategy, social media
Web Alliance Ltd., Northampton – marketing strategy/plan and direct mail
Zinc Books, Northampton – marketing strategy
- Bedfordshire’s leading suppliers of quality bespoke fire safety and security systems and maintenance to educational, commercial, and retail premises across the UK.
- Consistent growth over ten years.
During 2020, TEC embarked on an expansion programme, moving to new offices and growing their team. The need now was to introduce them to a wider audience and grow the customer base, initially within a set geographic operating area.
With marketing not being a strong point for the TEC team, they decided to outsource, approaching APS to help them move up to the next marketing level with a solid marketing strategy and plan, targeting their core prospects to consolidate existing customers and bring in new business.
After initial discussions to learn more about the values and mission of the TEC business and setting of the budget, we produced a marketing strategy and plan designed to achieve their objectives involving several traditional, social media and digital marketing activities aimed at their target market.
Our task was then to act as their ‘marketing department’, delivering day-to-day marketing activities and bringing in additional niche expertise where needed, while strictly adhering to the budget. In addition, we have introduced new options to support the main marketing actions raising the profile of the business and their team to boost awareness.
Since December 2020, as well as introducing a more structured and controlled approach to TEC’s marketing, we have:
- launched a regular customer newsletter to build existing customer relationships
- increased postings on social media (Facebook & LinkedIn) to raise awareness and increase engagement and follower community
- raised awareness and business profile through editorial and advertising campaign (print & online) in a notable regional business magazine resulting in acquisition of new business
- sent direct mail targeted at specific business types
- started development of video training for YouTube and social media
- progressed with crucial SEO activity on website and through regular blogging
- researched events to attend/exhibit in 2022
- set in motion both a ‘welcome pack’ for new customers and an ‘info pack’ for newsletter subscribers
This was, and still is a fantastic project, working with a great team of people who are forward thinking and open to new ideas … as well as some more traditional ones!
“Andy at APS Marketing Consulting has helped us with the fundamentals of marketing our business and increasing our profile.
Using our strategy, developed by APS, to target our core market we were able to instigate a planned approach, set behind a specific budget, allowing us the freedom to test different marketing options and see what works best for our business.
I am happy with what we have done to date and plan to do. If you asked me a year ago what I would ideally want from marketing just read above. Most of all Andy is amenable, delivering a professional support service to help you get the most out of marketing. “
SIMON PHILP – MD, TEC Fire and Security