Business Development is all about Building the Right Relationships – particularly for smaller businesses – and in this session we can teach you some easy steps to bring some structure to your Referral Marketing leading to positive results.
With an increasingly competitive business environment, collaboration and effective marketing communication strategies are crucial to developing those meaningful relationships that result in business.
Referral marketing is the most effective form of marketing for smaller businesses with limited marketing budgets.
Andy Sarson, owner of APS Marketing Consulting, is a specialist in referral marketing training and can teach you techniques to consistently generate new business through reliable referral partnerships.
Find out how to do that for your business – book our introductory workshop.
During 2021 this workshop – normally £47 – is HALF PRICE!
Just click ENTER PROMO CODE (blue text) pop in ‘APS50’ in and you’ll only pay £23.50.
So, BOOK TODAY for our next session.
Click here to book your place
You’ll learn how:
- To develop a strategic referral partnership network,
- To find the right people to invite to join your network.
- To train and motivate those people to refer business to you.
- To develop and work to a plan.
Why Referrals are So Important to your business:
- 78% of marketers singled out referral marketing as producing ‘excellent’ leads.
- Conversion rates are 4x higher for those who were referred.
- Over three-quarters of consumers are more likely to make a purchase when receiving a referral.
- A word-of-mouth recommendation brings in 5x the sales that a paid ad brings in.
A maximum of eight places are available for each session, so ensure you book today!