There is a well known six-step approach for attracting new clients. Much, if not all, of this information will be in your Marketing Strategy and Plan of course.
- Have a clear picture of who you’re targeting. How can you make their lives easier with your product/service?
- Find out where targeted customers are likely to be found (online or offline) and create campaigns to reach them.
- Have a firm knowledge of your industry and your product/service is critical to being able to attract interested clients.
- Give potential customers a reason to try your services. Provide value and establish yourself as having an in-depth understanding of the problems they are looking to solve.
- Learn about direct response marketing to focus on results that matter. Create compelling messages that tell your audience you understand their pain and make it go away.
- Team up with businesses that offer complementary services taking advantage of synergy … effective in building business. Nurturing relationships, with other businesses/customers, means they are more likely to come back and tell their friends.